viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

V.Woolf

lunasana dijo...

Hi Angel!

First at all I'd like to tell you that I totally agree when you mention that sexuality does not determinate people’s quality. On the contrary, sexual inclination should not be a reason or topic to discuss if someone is good or bad person or writer in this case. However, I disagree with many aspects you raised. For example, I do not believe Virginia had preferences to woman just because she just liked or not women. I believe that it’s more than that. She goes beyond literature and gender issue. In fact, she criticizes and analyze why women have never been taken into consideration in literature as men. Fortunately, she started doing it through her essay, which is the one we read. As a way to help, I suggest you to check your spelling. Moreover, you might improve your analysis doing some connections relating literature to education. In that case what you pointed out about Woolf’s sexuality may be an interesting topic to work with students.

Think about it!
=)

17 de noviembre de 2009 20:53

No hay comentarios: